Amber O’Hearn has academic publications in several fields including theoretical mathematics, cognitive psychology, computational linguistics, and more recently, evolutionary nutrition and biology. She has been studying and experimenting with low-carb, ketogenic diets since 1997, and is particularly interested in evolutionary constraints and interspecies differences. Amber has been eating a nearly plant-free diet since 2009, seeing a complete recession of her bipolar symptoms without relapse.
- Amber’s book Eat Meat, Not Too Little, Mostly Fat: Facultative Carnivore
- The mistake of assuming vegetables are more nutritious than meat
- Why we’re different as carnivorous primates
- Amber’s totally receded bipolar disorder
- Paleo lifespans vs modern lifespans
- Protein to Energy ratio
- Dairy, nuts, and appetite
- Plants = good?
- Is offal necessary?
- Biohacking and measurement
- Fibre and vitamin C
Amber can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KetoCarnivore
Ally can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paleocanteen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paleoally
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/paleocanteen
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/AllyHouston