Dr. Andrew Jenkinson – Why We Eat Too Much
Dr. Andrew Jenkinson is a consultant gastrointestinal surgeon and the author of the Sunday Times Bestseller Why We Eat (Too Much).
We talk about:
- Weight loss surgery
- Why dieting fails
- Our individual weight setting
- Type of food rather than calories most important
- How you CAN control your weight
- Why do we keep drifting back up?
- Unfounded fear of saturated fat
- Refined carbs
- Omega 6 laden vegetable oils
- Individual or government responsibility?
- Obesity is a disease caused by the environment
- Can bariatric surgery be the best answer?
- Leptin resistance
- Binge eating in secret at night is a symptom of leptin
- Keto diet vs lower carb diet
- Exercise and calories
Andrew can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mradjenkinson1
Ally can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paleocanteen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paleoally
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/paleocanteen
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/AllyHouston