Liza Cowan – The Future Is Farmers
My guest on this episode is Liza Cowan, a photographer, artist, feminist, and designer. We talk about:
- Veganism, the left, and farming.
- How Dyke, A Quarterly came about.
- How the viral sensation of The Future Is Female came about
- Keto for weight loss.
- Cows and climate change.
- Regenerative farming history.
- Propaganda and its place in public debate around nutrition.
- The reasons that vegetarianism is wrongly associated as progressive.
- Temple Grandin’s work.
- Body positivity and fashion.
- Sustainable fashion including Birdsong and NvBlack.
- What Liza eats.
- What I eat.
Remember to subscribe to the show and leave a five star review. And don’t forget to visit our sponsor at www.paleocanteen.co.uk where you can get top quality Scottish meat and restaurant quality meals delivered chilled to your door round the UK! Use code CANTEEN15 to get 15% off your first order.
Liza can be found at:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lizacowan/
Website – http://lizacowan.com/
Blog – https://seesaw.typepad.com/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DYKEaQuarterly
Ally can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paleocanteen
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/AllyHouston