Professor Frédéric Leroy is a professor in the field of food science and (bio)technology in Free University of Brussels.
We talk about:
- EAT/Lancet planetary diet
- High profit margins in vegan processed foods
- Forcing a diet on people
- What hope do we have?
- Connecting with our food
- The battle for calories and nutrients
- The meat / veg lobby vs. the processed food lobby
- Improving food systems to feed growing populations
- The postmodern approach to reinventing food
- Apocalyptic predictions
- EAT/Lancet motivations
- Conflict of interest and challenging your own theories
- What is the best diet?
- Fermented foods
Frédéric can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/fleroy1974
Ally can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paleocanteen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paleoally
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/AllyHouston