Professor Tim Noakes – The Scientist Who Changed His Mind
Our guest today is Professor Tim Noakes. He’s a decorated scientist and best selling author. He’s got a lot of amazing stuff to say, including:
- How the low carb diet went on trial with him.
- Why low carb diets haven’t fully caught on, but why they likely will.
- How Ancel Keys doctored the data around saturated fat and heart disease.
- How Tim changed his mind on carbs.
- How he’s almost a full carnivore now.
- The story of Atkins.
- How public nutrition can be improved.
- How low carb doesn’t have to be very expensive.
Remember to subscribe to the show and leave a five star review. And don’t forget to visit our sponsor at www.paleocanteen.co.uk where you can get top quality Scottish meat and restaurant quality meals delivered chilled to your door round the UK!
Tim can be found at:
Twitter – twitter.com/proftimnoakes
Ally can be found at:
Twitter – twitter.com/paleocanteen
YouTube – youtube.com/c/AllyHouston