Georgia Ede is a psychiatrist focused on the connection between nutrition, metabolism, and mental health.
- Georgia’s health transformation
- Food studies and their flaws
- Resistance to new treatments from healthcare professionals
- Wins from traditional psychiatry vs. wins from nutritional psychiatry
- Albert Danan’s study
- Virta, coaching support, Dr. Hallberg
- Dr. Iain Campbell’s research on metabolism
- Negative previous experiences more positively reframed by better metabolism
- Georgia’s book – coming soon!
Georgia’s Twitter: twitter.com/GeorgiaEdeMD