Amber O'Hearn, Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, Raphi Sirtoli, and Dr. Ted Naiman discuss Satiety Per Calorie and Calories In Calories Out
– 32.45 Maximising calories out / fatty acids
– 36.40 Calories
– 39ish Per calorie energy out
– 54.20 Tension between complexity and accuracy
– 5740 Non-linearity
– 59.05 Calorie focus & reduction of energy intake
– 1.03.00 On not restricting calories
– 1.06.00 Fat types
– 1.22.20 What’s in a name?
Thanks for listening or watching. Please hit subscribe where you’re watching or listening so you don’t miss out on future episodes. Please leave a review, it takes 30 seconds and really helps get these exciting messages out there. And if you or anyone you know could benefit from a mental health tune-up, head over to metpsy.com where myself and psychiatrist Dr. Rachel Brown coach you to better mental health.