Professor Ken Strain – The Physicist Who Experimented On Himself
This is an inspiring episode of The Canteen Podcast. Professor Ken Strain talks about:
– How he cured his chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
– The different challenges in physics and nutrition research
– How it comes down to mitochondrial health
– Gravitational waves
– The mistakes made with nutrition research and public health guidelines
– The dangers of omega 6 polyunsaturated fat, namely linoleic acid
– Lab grown meat
– How he eats nowadays (pretty much carnivore)
Remember to subscribe to the show and leave a five star review. And don’t forget to visit our sponsor at www.paleocanteen.co.uk where you can get top quality Scottish meat and restaurant quality meals delivered chilled to your door round the UK!
Ken can be found at:
Twitter – twitter.com/Ken__Strain
Ally can be found at:
Twitter – twitter.com/paleocanteen
YouTube – youtube.com/c/AllyHouston