My guest on this episode is Dr. Aseem Malhotra, who is a cardiologist and best selling author. He talks about:
- His best selling book The Pioppi Diet.
- A dive into “The Mediterranean Diet”.
- Tom Watson MP’s 100lb weight loss thanks to The Pioppi Diet.
- Conflict of interest.
- How industry can be a dark force.
- Patient advocacy being his number one priority.
- The place of statins.
- Climate change and food.
- Religious fanaticism in food.
- How Aseem has become the Sherlock Holmes of medicine.
- The King’s Fund, Saving Londoners Lives.
Remember to subscribe to the show and leave a five star review. And don’t forget to visit our sponsor at www.paleocanteen.co.uk where you can get top quality Scottish meat and restaurant quality meals delivered chilled to your door round the UK! Use code CANTEEN15 to get 15% off your first order.
Aseem can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra
Website – http://doctoraseem.com/
Ally can be found at:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/paleocanteen
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/AllyHouston